Moo Pig Wisdom is a brilliant combination of Antiquity and Prequel Modern Flea Market. We respectfully ask you to mind your children while here.

Friday, November 10, 2006

Read Live Write Read Live Write

Old Wood Improvised grass rooted distant, flagged journalistic genre... and dense

I use the same method for everything I write. The types of writing we are doing in online accelerated classes are demanding a kind of loopy journalism. Often I wonder if the tasks are out-of-date just to test our mettle and resolve. Regardless, it is the task, and if I am aggravated by it, so it seems, that is part of the dig.
I am not an Ingrate
I hope instead of looking at the dissonance, the reader, you who are also writing and probably in the middle of your careers, will see another aspect. I truly hope you will see fourteen or more business ideas in each of my papers, and sincerity in my appeals for things to change. May I please feel strongly about helping others reach their fullest potential, using the maturing reading and writing tools? In brick and mortar construct, I often aspire to be the writer's writer.
My personality is non-confrontational, and reluctant-authoritative, unless it is a statement about my experiences, which after all are hard fought in this world. Then you may get a feel of concentrated case study that makes a reader look.

Thanks once again for posting a comment that calls me out... Old Wood Improvised home-grown Dissonant. Sometimes papers I write have big flaws, like any script. It also has unedited comments, one might get the wrong impression about. For that I am apologetic, and well just a bit peeved at myself: when my thesis is over stated and the argument is randomly spotted, and unclear. I want it to pop out, but the time needed to edit it to “rendering stage" is ever unavailable.


I write as I read the sources, with no notes taken, goes directly into the paper, to be edited later. Then, I re-write up to three drafts, depending on the cuts I want to remove or add. Sometimes I get so tired of the paper I just let it go, regardless of the stage it is in. Sometimes I hang on to a paper until I hear harmony in it.
Sometimes I am focused from the beginning, and the paper is usually harmonious in voice, content and style from a predetermined palette. Much of the time my focus is not, and my humor isn’t; then the paper really starts to sound like a Hoover.
Addled attempts to make brief the long winded. Much like the befuddled mathematician forming formulae in esoteric languages, logarithms and algorithms, to a condensation of equality in a balanced formula, such as: E = MC2.
Should a postulate be for good reason, a simple formula in judicial opinion with legalese grammar? Is that more eloquent and more efficient than the best concise Declaration of Independence?


Lawyers
Yes that was a wise crack, because I see lawyers as inflated, modifiable clerks. The task of filing a lot of decisions has been elevated to paying a large amount for clerks to keep track of large files. After a while the whole system seems based on when the vacations schedules of the judges and the dissenting lawyers “might” coincide, so that a decision can be made. Meanwhile, the file sits in an in box.
In that system systemic, time lags behind because the counselors do not want to face the truth that they are just file clerks, inefficient at that... how can anyone place a trust in it? Or maybe because my college sweetheart became a lawyer, after using me up and dumping me to go to law school, I have dim view.

Because I am older now, and have been in the creative fields for my 39 year work history, drafting/ graphic artist/ printing/ painting and trade show, I jam as much into the assignment as is possible.

1 comment:

d2r2 said...

Patrick H. Darnell invited Jerre Darnell and R. Bob Darnell to add comments and content to MooPig Wisdom. He also offered the same invitation to Dave who has since muddled his way into the Blog as d2r2. After some discussion and explanation we accept with enthusiasm and gratitude.

The consensus was to make some comments on essays, musings and other data filled articles from the excellent, insightful and sometimes downright confusing catalog by Patrick. We will be forthcoming with original entries.
Bob and Jerre, being octogenerians
who have witnessed and participated in many historical events, are not totally convinced that the internet is a good thing.

Begin: Everyone has a lawyer story and they are usually with prejudice. It was noted, in context here, about two lawyers who have devoted a great deal of time breaking the mold. John Willey, retired Brazoria County Judge, who has spent many years working hard for his constituency.
Also, of note is Bob Lanier who has been a public servant in several capacities and dealt with immediate concerns of public interest, as well as far-reaching agendas which will effect future generations.

We are in a revolutionary situation with our world. We are a young capitalistic, democracy and this is the correct way to do things under God. It takes constant diligence and adjustment, as seen with our recent congressional elections.

Thank you Pat, for this introduction to blogs

Ever yours, Dave for Mom and Dad

Blog Archive

SUNDAY :: bishop FM 105.9 Auckland



[Go To SOURCE]

Gary Grainger LIVE BluesShow from Auckland, 6 to 8PM LondonTime .... you listen too.

DISCLAIMER

: It is PROHIBITED by law to use our service or the information it provides to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, insurance, tenant screening, or for any other purpose subject to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 USC 1681 et seq. MooPig Wisdom does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency. The information available on our website may not be 100% accurate, complete, or up to date, so do not use this information as a substitute for your own due diligence, especially if you have concerns about a person’s criminal history. MooPig Wisdom does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy of the information available through our website or about the character or integrity of the person about whom you inquire. So dip your balls in turpentine and get rid of your own fleas before calling me out.

Ask Someone Who Cares -- SUCH AS SUCH MULCH

To report any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist,
homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, please click
--ask_someone_who cares -- ASWC to report with pertinent details.

Anyone posting such material will be immediately mesquitte blackened over a very hot pit fire down at C and J's BBQ on Harvey-Elmo-Weedon Road, and permanently removed from all servers, its IP
owner will be locked in a small room with back issues of
The ECONOMIST, and one scratchy re-mix 8-track tape of Steely Dan's first album...
IP addresses might be recorded to aid us in enforcing these conditions, that is if we cared.

A Fantastically Flawed Script for a Jazz Rock Opera -- "GAZA"

A Fantastically Flawed Script for a Jazz Rock Opera -- "GAZA"
GAZA by Pat Darnell for the Age of Attritionally Challenged

Email MooPigster Customers' Alert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywR3ouHKP4
If you receive this post via email, you notice it is mostly 'blank'.
We at MooPig Surmise, that at this point, one either says:
"WOW, I'm off the hook, and don't have to pay any attention to that pesky MooPig STUFF!!"
-- OR --
"Hey, where is it ...?"
The answer is: "IT IS A youTUBE presentation"... and you will now click on the http above to go see this modern miracle of technology.

MooPig Wisdom is Your Life-Line to Parody:
24\7 -- We accept all Calls from Contestants

MPW Unique Value Proposition, UVP
Shards of Evidence ... Opinion and Editorial ... We Blunderbuss indigestible Ersatz of Readers' and Writers' ... Explain Strategies of quasi-firms... and some not so quasi ... 110% Proof
One Only
Advertisement Only One
Publisher of Satire ... Enemy to Bombast ... Very Swank ... More Fun to Write than to Read

MooPig Wisdom is online to provide spring board for writers.
MooPig is the Writers' Writer that encourages voice, content, and style. PD

Bill Gaines said it

Bill Gaines said it
"My staff and contributors create the magazine," declared Gaines. "What I create is the atmosphere."