Moo Pig Wisdom is a brilliant combination of Antiquity and Prequel Modern Flea Market. We respectfully ask you to mind your children while here.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

From Swayze with Shove

From: Jennifer.Swoboda
Date: 9/4/2006 9:00:13 PM
Subject: Your pick for the DUMBEST MOVIE EVER!!!
My personal pick for the "dumbest movie ever" would have to be "Roadhouse" with Patrick Swayze and Sam Elliot. It is a favorite among male viewers in western Nebraska, so unfortunately, I've been exposed to this little cinematic "classic" waaaaaay more than I care to be! Share your thoughts on the barkers out there.
-----------------------------------------------
From: Bonnie.Nicholson
Date: 9/5/2006 8:48:45 AM
One of the dumbest movies I have ever seen is The Grudge. It was built up to be this terribly scary, exciting movie, and it was absolutely awful. The only thing scary about it was the fact that I paid $6 to go see it. There are a lot of them out there, but this one takes the cake!
-----------------------------------------------
From: John.Wyatt2
Date: 9/6/2006 7:59:27 PM
I LOVE Road House!! (Being male.) Besides, I like just about anything Patrick Swayzee has done (Even "Next of Kin").
But the worst of all time, in my humble opinion, is "Robot Monster." Even worse than Ed Wood's "Plan 9 From Outer Space!" Robot Monster has aspace monster in a lousy gorilla suit with a fishbowl helmet, chasing after this poor woman hiding in a cave. I've never been able to watch more than about 15 minutes of that turkey!
-----------------------------------------------
From: Robert.Jones59
Date: 9/6/2006 10:22:54 PM
Subject: Bugs and Clowns...
Ok I have two all time dumb/stupid/garbage/waste-o-money movies. You know the ones... the ones you rent because the original was good... or the dvd box looked interesting.
Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation: I liked the first one... all campy and looked like it was made to be silly. But the sequel... OMG it was down right garbage, bad acting, illogical stuff happening, and goofy props. Save your time and money.
Mr. Jingles: Ok the cover had a scary looking clown (like the Killer Clowns from Outerspace kind of scary). The story on the box made it sound sort of interesting and my son likes seing creepy clown movies. Well I lasted about a whole 2 minutes with this one.I looked like it was filmed on with a 80's VHS camera. And the acting, well i imagine that the actor negotiation was like "hey billy, wanna be in my movie I am filming in the morning?".
I like weird movies but these took the cake.
Robert
-----------------------------------------------
From: TAMMY.OWSLEY
Date: 9/10/2006 2:52:52 AM
Thats easy, dumb, dumb and dumber. I know..Jim carey is awesome but as much as i try I can not like that movie. I like road house though, patrick swayzee is just a bonus to the movie. Another selection of dumb movies would be all the friday the 13 movies or freddy crugar really anything that entails chopping people into pieces, i just dont get. I like a scary movie when its a good one..Silent hill was a great movie. Weird but i liked it. Oh yeah the rob zombie movies(house of a thousand corpses and ther was one more after that...oh my, something is wrong with that guy..
Tamara
-----------------------------------------------
From: Jennifer.Swoboda
Date: 9/11/2006 6:43:02 PM
Subject: Re: "Next of Kin"-LOL!
OMG! Liam Neeson has to want to crawl in a hole every time they re-run this hillbilly flick! Can you imagine? Unfortunately, this is regarded as another classic here in Nebraska. I have had the "pleasure" of seeing it at least three times. My brother is a hillbilly (for real) and he LOVES "Nest of Kin" and "Road House". You set him up with some adult beverages and a block of Patrick Swayze and Sam Elliot movies and he's in heaven.
Jennifer Swoboda
-----------------------------------------------
From: Ron.Berry3
Date: 10/18/2006 6:36:27 PM
Subject: Re: Your pick for the DUMBEST MOVIE EVER!!!
Yeah I apologize I like Roadhouse only for the soul reason I like to watch people get their butts kicked. Other than that the movie was horrible. The plot was weak but it was ok I suppose.
However my worst movie I have ever seen wuld be Waterworld starring and written by Kevin Costner. Now don't get me wrong I like him some what as an actor for instance his Robin Hood Prince of Theives role he played was outstanding. But he needs not to direct or write anything in the future.
-----------------------------------------------
From: Jennifer.Swoboda
Date: 10/26/2006 8:06:47 PM
Subject: Re: My Pick for dumbest Movie isn't even out yet
This is so cool! Thanks for sharing the link with us! It is a pleasure to receive feedback from someone with first-hand knowledge of a truly bad flick.
-----------------------------------------------
From: Patrick.Darnell
Date: 11/30/2006 11:26:20 AM
Subject: Re: Report from the Middle
This is funny... well maybe humorous, and if anyone does a fact check on me I claim memory fade!
This has to do with why we remember some things and forget others. I would like to set the record straighter. The Swayze’s are not, nor have ever been, Bad Boys.
I played football against Patrick Swayze in Houston high school ball. He was at Waltrip, when I was at Lamar. He was a linebacker, my job as offense guard was to detain him as much and as often as I could, which I did easily with joy.
My connection to Swayze’s: Official Patrick Swayze International Fan Club His mother Patsy Swayze is a well known choreographer of among others; Urban Cowboy, Thelma and Louise and Letters from a Killer) ran a huge dance studio, where my sister Sylvia religiously went to class in the 60’s. My sis is a great dancer for it.
Patrick and his brother are not bad boys in any stretch of the imagination... and that is why their movies suck. I am just an average schmuck, so that has to hurt, eh?
For instance: This is the list of Patrick Swayze DANCE SCHOOL OF COMPANIES: Houston Jazz Ballet Company, Harkness Ballet Theater School, New York; Joffrey Ballet Company; Eliot Feld Ballet Company via his international fan club site.
I think Patrick S. had to quit football due to his career... or something. I just know I missed the opportunity smashing him the next year when we played Waltrip. Patrick's brother, less famous, taller was skating the Houston Galleria Ice Rink one night 1970-ish when I and my sister and others were there ice skating. I skated up beside him and said "my sister goes to your mom's studio.” He replied "Oh, yeah?" Then I said I was having trouble ice skating... and he said: "You just move... let your body move, and he showed me extremely gracefully how to move the body and the feet naturally follow." Of course I was there to get his attention for my older sister, but I remember him as a genuinely nice guy, lanky but extremely graceful.
Too bad Swayze can do no better than play a part he is not suited for. He should be doing re-makes of Ginger and Fred movies.
My conclusion: Patrick Swayze was in a music video about Roxanne?? Or sort of a Jet/shark street fights knockoff. He was great in that role. The girl I recognized from the Swayze Studios, she was a bit too classy for the role in the music video... but those two should never have separated. Actually I think she might have married him; they would have danced their way to the 21st century. Dance Fever; American Idol; Celebrity boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reality shows!!!!!!!!!!!! CTUOnline~/... instead Swayze is a cross-dressing , lonesome broke cowboy, serial killer on death row. I cannot believe the Swayzes aren't among the incredibly rich walking self-loathing today, 35 years later.
P. Swayze is one out of about five millions of us who are famous for no other reason than we grew up strong, married the right person, had great kids cars and dogs, and pay our taxes. I cannot relate to Swayze's roles in movies. Something needs to be said for working class and how it is not represented anywhere. I cannot remember a working class actor since....? The movie career of Swayze: what a waste of time and talent.
That's my report from the middle.... here in Bryan, Texas, "...where the women are strong, the men are good-looking, and our children are all above average." Patrick Darnell
Swayze MOVIES: This is scary to think about:
Skate town U.S.A. - "Ace" 1979
The Outsiders - "Darrel Curtis" 1983
Uncommon Valor - "Kevin Scott" 1983
Grandview U.S.A. - "Ernie (Slam) Webster" 1984
(Patrick and Lisa choreographers)
Red Dawn - "Jed Eckert" 1984
Youngblood - "Derek Sutton" 1986
Steel Dawn - "Nomad" 1987
Dirty Dancing - "Johnny Castle" 1987
Tiger Warsaw - "Chuck (Tiger) Warsaw" 1988
Road House - "Dalton" 1989
Next of Kin - "Truman Gates" 1989
Ghost - "Sam Wheat" 1990
Point Break - "Bodhi" 1991
City of Joy - "Dr. Max Lowe" 1992
Father Hood - "Jack Charles" 1993
Tall Tale - The Unbelievable Adventures of Pecos Bill - "Pecos Bill" 1994
To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar - "Vida Boheme" 1995
Three Wishes - "Jack McCloud" 1995
Letters from a Killer - "Race Darnell" 1998
Black Dog - "Jack Crews" 1998
Forever Lulu (aka Along for the Ride) - "Ben Clifton" 2000
Donnie Darko - "Jim Cunningham" 2001
The Green Dragon - "Sgt. Jim Lance" 2002
Waking Up In Reno - "Roy Kirkendall" 2002
One Last Dance - "Travis MacPhearson" 2003
(Patrick also Producer)
11:14 - "Frank" 2003
George and the Dragon - "Garth" 2004
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights - "Dance Class Instructor (cameo)" 2004
Keeping Mum - "Lance" 2005
Jump! (filming completed June2006 - now in post-production) - "Richard Pressburger "

No comments:

Blog Archive

SUNDAY :: bishop FM 105.9 Auckland



[Go To SOURCE]

Gary Grainger LIVE BluesShow from Auckland, 6 to 8PM LondonTime .... you listen too.

DISCLAIMER

: It is PROHIBITED by law to use our service or the information it provides to make decisions about consumer credit, employment, insurance, tenant screening, or for any other purpose subject to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 USC 1681 et seq. MooPig Wisdom does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency. The information available on our website may not be 100% accurate, complete, or up to date, so do not use this information as a substitute for your own due diligence, especially if you have concerns about a person’s criminal history. MooPig Wisdom does not make any representation or warranty about the accuracy of the information available through our website or about the character or integrity of the person about whom you inquire. So dip your balls in turpentine and get rid of your own fleas before calling me out.

Ask Someone Who Cares -- SUCH AS SUCH MULCH

To report any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist,
homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, please click
--ask_someone_who cares -- ASWC to report with pertinent details.

Anyone posting such material will be immediately mesquitte blackened over a very hot pit fire down at C and J's BBQ on Harvey-Elmo-Weedon Road, and permanently removed from all servers, its IP
owner will be locked in a small room with back issues of
The ECONOMIST, and one scratchy re-mix 8-track tape of Steely Dan's first album...
IP addresses might be recorded to aid us in enforcing these conditions, that is if we cared.

A Fantastically Flawed Script for a Jazz Rock Opera -- "GAZA"

A Fantastically Flawed Script for a Jazz Rock Opera -- "GAZA"
GAZA by Pat Darnell for the Age of Attritionally Challenged

Email MooPigster Customers' Alert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywR3ouHKP4
If you receive this post via email, you notice it is mostly 'blank'.
We at MooPig Surmise, that at this point, one either says:
"WOW, I'm off the hook, and don't have to pay any attention to that pesky MooPig STUFF!!"
-- OR --
"Hey, where is it ...?"
The answer is: "IT IS A youTUBE presentation"... and you will now click on the http above to go see this modern miracle of technology.

MooPig Wisdom is Your Life-Line to Parody:
24\7 -- We accept all Calls from Contestants

MPW Unique Value Proposition, UVP
Shards of Evidence ... Opinion and Editorial ... We Blunderbuss indigestible Ersatz of Readers' and Writers' ... Explain Strategies of quasi-firms... and some not so quasi ... 110% Proof
One Only
Advertisement Only One
Publisher of Satire ... Enemy to Bombast ... Very Swank ... More Fun to Write than to Read

MooPig Wisdom is online to provide spring board for writers.
MooPig is the Writers' Writer that encourages voice, content, and style. PD

Bill Gaines said it

Bill Gaines said it
"My staff and contributors create the magazine," declared Gaines. "What I create is the atmosphere."